Invitation to employers
The Human Resource Development Council (HRDC) invites interested employers / group of employers/ industry associations who are looking for potential graduate recruits to fill the skills gap in their business to register their interest to participate in the Graduate Training for Employment Scheme (GTES) at www.gtes.hrdc.mu
This scheme ensures the training and placement of unemployed graduates for a period not exceeding one year, with possibility of employment, whilst ensuring that employers find relevant skills that meet the specific requirements of their business.
Benefits for Employers
- Up to Rs 80,000 as funding for the cost of training per graduate
- Customised training to address your identified area of skills shortage
- An available pool of graduates ready to fill the talent gap in your enterprise
- A monthly stipend of Rs 3,000 per graduate will be offered by the HRDC
Employers / industry associations / group of employers can identify skills gaps within their business, and enlist and train graduates on customised training through the following methods:
- Courses mounted in-house by the employer to meet specific skills requirements of the business;
- Courses mounted jointly by the employer and a registered training provider;
- Courses mounted by a group of employers or through industry associations with a registered training provider; or
- Industry Certification programmes or professional courses.
How to register?
Interested employers/ group of employers/ industry associations are invited to register at: www.gtes.hrdc.mu
For more information, please contact Mrs Prema Imrit, Mr Phavind Jaddoo or Mrs Preetisha Gungadoo at:
Tel: 454 4009
GTES is a scheme jointly developed by the Ministry of Education and Human Resources, Tertiary Education and Scientific Research, the Human Resource Development Council (HRDC) and Business Mauritius.